Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6k intergation with Webex cloud.

krishnamohan.kp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

For our customer we have purchased two boxes of BE6K (CUCM,Unity,Presence and UCCX). We have also got free webex licesnes (WBX-IM1-NH-UWL) for one year and it tells it should be integrated with Cisco Webex cloud.

1) I'm not able to see in documents how to integrate BE6K box with Cisco webex cloud
2)Please let me know is there anything we need to install any components/client in BE6K or in agent desktops to integrate with Webex cloud?
3) What are all the features we would get from this free webex? Does it have full Webex conference?

Regards

Krishna Mohan

3 Replies 3

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

You can go for Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio (Check out the PDF in the following link):

https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=7964&tclass=popup

But As you have small system, I recommend WebEx PSTN Audio where all on-net and off-net calls are routed over PSTN and you pay by minutes.

Thank you,

Shadi

denestorn
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings to all,
We have a concern we'd like to share here. We bought a BE 6000 4 years ago through our reseller. But he had not activated the 25 Webex licenses that were supposed to be free (WBX-IM1-NH-UWL).
After four years of use and having a Smartnet contract on the BE6000, can we still benefit from these licenses offered.
Thanks.

Hi there

I doubt that. I think WBX-IM1-NH-UWL is for a 1Y term and got expired. You might need to get your subscriptions renewed. However, check with your Cisco AM/SE and get involved.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***