Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward with delay

I have an interesting case where I have a 3rd party sip device that needs to dial a SIP trunk, but it needs to be able to dial the route pattern then delay a few seconds then dial an extension.  The 3rd party sip device cannot be programmed with the delay built in so they are asking if CUCM can do this part for them.  I was hoping to make a translation pattern that used a destination as follows.

I know with a speed dial if I put in a comma, it gives me that delay but with a call forward or a translation pattern it doesn't accept the comma.

My next idea was to program a speed dial for the 3rd party sip device but is there a dial string that I can use that will trigger a speed dial?  If I dial *10 can I dial speed dial 10?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It will be a no on all your questions. CM do not have this capability natively. You might be able to achieve it if you pass the call via an external call processing service, but that’s not a topic that is really covered within this community. Possibly over at DevNet you could try to get help on this 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

It will be a no on all your questions. CM do not have this capability natively. You might be able to achieve it if you pass the call via an external call processing service, but that’s not a topic that is really covered within this community. Possibly over at DevNet you could try to get help on this 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: