cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Device Name and Server IP Address

warquezho0612
Level 1
Level 1

I'm new to jabber and playing with it for a while, I just change the IP address of our cucm and want to change the device name as well, but I notice that there are no way to change the Device Name and Server IP Address on my Samsung Galaxy S3? Is it only in S3 or in other android devices as well?

What do I do if I want to change the Device Name and Server IP Address on my SGS3? Please Help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Delete the app, then reinstall from Google Play :-)

I noticed last time I used the IOS app that they had removed the 'delete settings' button - probably because it didn't work and you ended up reinstalling it to get new settings sometimes anyway.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Delete the app, then reinstall from Google Play :-)

I noticed last time I used the IOS app that they had removed the 'delete settings' button - probably because it didn't work and you ended up reinstalling it to get new settings sometimes anyway.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thats actually what I did, delete and reinstall. Any roadmap to which we'll just have to edit the account settings in the future?

Hi

Not sure to be honest - but since it has disappeared from IOS I would not hold your breath :-)

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: