cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Edge and Core Integration for Web Bridge

Ben Morgan
Level 3
Level 3

I have a Call Bridge Group all connected and working fine among 3 Call Bridge CMSs. I have a split Edge Server.

I have enabled trust fro Web Bridge to the Call Bridge Servers

I have configured the LoadBalancer relationships between the edge and the Core servers

All certs are inplace.

My question surrounds the configuration of a split web bridge.. how is this actually configured.

I try to create a web bridge and associate it to a Call birdge Group and a tenant as I have multi-tenancy configured on the Core CMS severs.. The error simply returns, there is no such Call bridge Group or tenant.. how do I get the edge server to reference the Core servers?

Thanks

ben

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've never setup a split deployment, but have you checked the CMS Configuration Guides, there is one specifically for split deployments and a guide that covers multi-tenancy as well.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Ben,
So if I am understanding it correctly, you have three CMS core nodes there and 1 CMS Edge and you want to associate it with all the three Call Bridges. Please let me know if you already have cluster the 3 Call Bridges or not. If this had been done please send me a screenshot from below location by going into any of the CMS core node:

Configuration -> Cluster in the Web Admin

Thanks Deepak,

I have the web bridges working now.. I setup the webbridge service on the edge, and configured the web bridges via API on the Core Servers. I can then associate the web bridges to the Call Bridge Group and to tenants.

I can connect through to a conference from either webbridge URL. The issue now is if I make a change to one web bridge via the API.. say I change the showSignIn to false.. Both web bridge URLs then do not display the Sign In Button.. an error is displayed in logs from the EDGE server.. Call bridge configuration conflict with showSignIn..

This whole multi-tenant configuration doesnt seem to work with CMS.. the Guide for multi-tenancy if just high level type doco. Do you have a resource in Cisco who has has completed a multi-tenancy configuration?

Thanks

Ben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: