Views
Helpful
Replies

Collaboration Edge: Mobile and Remote Access no Voice

ysanadiga01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I've configured Jabber Mobile and Remote Access (Collaboration Edge) so that users outside the company network can use IM and Softphone feature. IM is working fine and when we making a call, it rings and when we pick up the phone there is no voice. So the signalling is fine but there is something with RTP streams. I have checked the configuration of VCS (Edge/Core) and CallManager as well as Cisco ASA. 

VCS Edge is on a Single NIC. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ysana

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you disable the second NIC on Edge server? What ip/hostname did you use for your vcs control traversal zone config. Did you use the public IP address of edge server?

Check you that have put your Expressway-E's public IP address in the 'IPv4 static NAT address' setting and restarted the Expressway

Please rate all useful posts

pcovert
Level 1
Level 1

Are you certain your UDP Ports for voice traffic are open on the firewall into the Edge?  Because that's exactly what you get, if they are not open.  

CSCO11812280
Level 1
Level 1

Have you fixed this problem?

I have got same issues. But still waiting for TAC support.

How have you configured your solution? Can you give us more details? Are you using two NICs? Please describe how you have deployed your collab edge solution

Please rate all useful posts