Helpful
Replies

CUBE, CUCM, and CUC Issues

3MAD
Level 1
Level 1

Dears, hope you all doing well,

I have this environment (call flow):
ITSP (SIP Trunk) --> CUBE --> CUCM (5001 is AA) --> CUC (Customer Service 0 is a hunt group on CUCM number 1888)

Everything was working good until I created a Single Number Reach on one extension in 1888 hunt group to forward calls to a mobile number due to COVID-19, the calls were going fine but there's one-way audio when the mobile number answers the call.

I searched for a solution, and found a post suggesting that I should enable "Duplex Streaming Enabled --> True" in the "Service Parameter Configuration" and restarted CCM Service, now I'm facing these issues:
- when anyone calls in he hears the greeting message on the AA (5001 is good)
- when he press 0 to be transferred to the Customer Service there's no ringing sound "informational signaling" played to him, but the call is transferred the customer service as of the debug messages
- the call gets transferred in the debug to the SNR mobile phone but it gets disconnected for some reason

This is the running-configuration on our CUBE
And after that is the debug ccsip messages

------ edited: removed the show run and debugs to be attached as files ------

Thanks in Advance

5 Replies 5

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

Can you elaborate the call flow to the Hunt Group? May be It would be better to configure CFNA on the Hunt Group to the mobile phone.

Another thing to check if SNR is working for 1888. Let us know so we can troubleshoot further. 

- User Calls XXXXXXX "the SIP line" --> CUBE --> CUC "has AA with a prompt that says press 0 for more help" --> 0 has a forward option to 1888 "which is a hunt-group on CUCM"

- 1888 hunt-group has 13 extensions assigned to it, one extension "1415" has an SNR to mobile number

- you can't use CFNA when the call is coming using a hunt-group "Hunt-Group will disable all Call Forward Options"

when I was calling 1415, SNR was working perfectly fine, but after I did the change above "Duplex Streaming Enabled" everything stopped working and I can't hear the Informational signaling for any of the extensions.

Thanks for your reply :)

3MAD
Level 1
Level 1
Hmmm, I was able to solve the "no informational signaling" thing, now users can hear the ring somehow, and I noticed a weird thing, when I do a debug ccsip messages the call will go good and two-way sound is working normally. After disabling the debug calls will work for sometime then we'll have one-way audio again.

@3MAD wrote:
Hmmm, I was able to solve the "no informational signaling" thing, now users can hear the ring somehow

For the benefit of the community would you mind to share how you corrected this?

Response Signature

Yes, I will

I just removed the "midcall-signaling block" command under "voice service voip —> sip" in the CUBE.

Thanks for your reply.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: