Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS - users unable to login after CUCM minor patch upgrade

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,
We upgraded our CUCM with minor patch, now the users are not able to login to Webex, when we checked in the CWMS > Users > Directory integration > Synchronize now, it says network failure. Retrying synchronization. Please assist to fix this issue

CWMS version - 2.8

CUCM - 11.5 SU2 upgraded to 11.5 SU6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

I had opened a case with Cisco TAC, as per them there is a compatibility issue of CUCM 11.5SU6 with CWMS, i changed the version of CUCM 11.5SU5 and CWMS is working fine now, thanks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Dalton-Covene
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Ris AT,

The upgrade should not have impacted your LDAP Integration. It sounds like there is an issue between your CUCM and LDAP server.

If you go to your CUCM > System > LDAP Directory > click Save, do you get an error message or does it save successfully? This will tell you if there is a problem with the connection between CUCM and LDAP.

Please test and revert back with results.

Regards,

Dalton Woolsey

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

I had opened a case with Cisco TAC, as per them there is a compatibility issue of CUCM 11.5SU6 with CWMS, i changed the version of CUCM 11.5SU5 and CWMS is working fine now, thanks.

Evgeny Udaltsov
Level 1
Level 1

The same issue with CWMS 3.0.1.27.c-ie and 3.0.1.2136.c-au. However it was fixed in

Cisco WebEx Meetings Server 3.0 MR2 Patch 4 - cisco-webex-meetings-server-3.0.1.2155.C.iso

Farrukh '
Level 1
Level 1

2.8MR3 Patch 4 has the fix for this issue.

CSCvm99486 - Adding support for CUCM 12.5 and CUCM 12.0SU2 and 11.5SU6

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: