Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , i am currently using 12.6 Jabber and noticed that when i right click the contact and selec t " send email" i get lots of IE pages open up with the mail:..... url . Our standard email client is Lotus notes, but i would actually like to remove thi...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are installing jabber on PC's (softphone & phone control) After we installed jabber we see the presence bubbles in outlook have been gone. What we want is jabber not to take over Outlook, the presence bubbles should come from Microsoft. We only...

Dear Experts,I have one request user wants to take the calls from home. We tried to setup CIPC however, somehow they are unable to isntall CIPC. I had then suggested Jabber which they agreed however, I am getting the following error when the user tri...

voipeee by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to connect WebEx meeting from my VC : Polycom- Group 700.   As per WebEx invite I am dialing public IP 210.4.202.4 and I am hearing ring back. It just keeps ringing and there is no further prompt to input meeting ID.   I follow...

Added Webex meeting room address under Teams Meeting option. Now i want to delete that address as it is of someone else which I used to test that feature. However i am not getting any option on Teams to remove the same. It gives only option to edit.

Sailesh_M by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes