cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Documentation about the UDS directory search API interface

floatingpurr
Level 1
Level 1

In the CUCM, you can set up your very own UDS server for backing the Jabber contact search service. I'm trying to set up mine. I was wondering that all the machinery were based on GET requests to the users resource, but it's not true. Observing the interaction between Jabber and the CUCM, it looks like there are also some POSTs to undocumented endpoints e.g.,:

POST /cucm-uds/private/users 

with undocumented XML in the body, e.g.,:

<users bulkSearch="userName"><user></user></users>

The only reference I've found about it are these schemas (the link to 12.5 is broken, BTW), but they are just schemas for validation purposes. It is not clear to me what such POSTS to /cucm-uds/private/users do.

More in general, is there an explanation about the UDS API interface expected by Jabber?

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

I would have said, that this post would be better suited in the DevNet forum.

But you have already a duplicate post open there.

Thanks for the advice. However, this is not a duplicate. I'm just trying to narrow down specific problems as I go through the fantastic journey called "change things and see what happens, because there is completely no reference"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: