Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Event Center error with mobile app

We'd like to know if there's a list with compatible devices to use Webex Event Center for Events on cell phones. We've tried WebEx Meetings app with an iPhone 5s (IOS 10.3.2) and couldn't access the event, but also tried with an 7.1.1 Android and manage to access ok. We've received many questions about clients that weren't able to use the application to attend a webinar. Just in case, we want to access to an Event, not a Meeting.

Thanks for your help !

4 Replies 4

mvild
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Presuming you are on the latest version of Webex on iOS, you should not have an issue unless you are the host ( hosts cannot start/join events from mobile).

Suggest opening a case as there is more info needed to isolate.

What happena when you try to join?

I have the 9.12.0 version.

I login with my Event Number from the Webex Meeting. Then I have to register and it redirects me to the webex site, at that moment, when I complete all the fields, the error (that I attached) appears. I don´t know if it happen to other people, but I don´t understand why I can not log in. Some help?

Thank you very much,

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 9.33.37 AM.png

Hi, can anybody help me?

Thanks !

Florencia,

I recommend you open a ticket with WebEx Customer Support as they will be able to tell you if the problem has been identified and a fix is available - or they can help you by debugging. They are available 24/7 at

Sign in to manage your WebEx account

I hope this helps resolve your issue.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: