cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feature Request: Webex Teams Support for Virtual Video Devices

jasonjardina
Level 1
Level 1

Webex Full Client supports virtual video devices, however Webex Teams does not.  I use software like XSplit VCam or ChromaCam to generate a virtual green screen for my webcam to replace background of my location.  Those software products create a virtual camera device that can be chosen in almost any application that uses video as input, Skype, FaceBook, Youtube, Webex Meetings, Blue Jeans, Zoom Meetings, etc., etc.  WebEx Teams does not support this, all I have access to are hardware devices and not virtual video device that the third party software creates.  Please make this feature available in WebEx Teams.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This forum is not monitored by the product team, in order to submit a PER you need to do so via your SE/AM along with the business case for it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks.  I sent the request through the Teams application itself:  Profile->Help->Send Feedback
Hopefully whoever views those will pick it up and run with it.  Pretty silly to not support something that WebEx Client supports or any other video app.