Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO ports on LGW in Webex Calling

danielsanmartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community, good morning.
I am looking for information on how to configure FXO ports on a local Webex Calling gateway.
The idea is that incoming calls through the FXO ports are directed to the auto attendant.
Next, I would like users to be able to use the analog telephone lines connected to the FXO ports for external calls using a prefix, in case of SIP frame failure.
I hope you can guide me to carry out this configuration. I was searching everywhere and couldn't find anyone consulting on this topic.

Regards

Daniel A. Sanmartin
20 Replies 20

The error is indicative of that the plus needs to be escaped, so add a back-slash in font of the +.

Response Signature

danielsanmartin
Level 1
Level 1

I used 99(.*) as pattern, but the result is still the same

Daniel A. Sanmartin

danielsanmartin
Level 1
Level 1

I guess this command:

voice class uri 100 sip
pattern dtg=pch-sip-trunk0794192650_lgu

causes dial-peer 100 to always be chosen

Daniel A. Sanmartin

Yes that is what makes dial peer 100 to be matched. What you’re looking for is a string that is more specific than this or to use a matching set that is ordered higher than request, but as that is only to use information in the via field I don’t see that as doable. Maybe you need to resort to the suggestion made by TAC and use a separate trunk for this. If you look at the Cube v14 presentation from Cisco Live this year in Las Vegas it contains information on how to have multiple trunks on the same router.

Response Signature

Not sure if it’s valid, but what about if you try with this match pattern?

voice class uri FXO sip
pattern \+99(.*)@(.*)dtg=pch-sip-trunk0794192650_lgu

If it works it should make the match string more specific than the one you have for DP 100.

Response Signature

danielsanmartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Roger.
The last suggested pattern didn't work either. The call continues to go out through dial-peer 100 and tries to go out through the SIP frame.
Don't worry anymore. I will review how to do it with the two trunks option.
In advance, I am infinitely grateful for your help and time dedicated to trying to find the solution to this configuration.

It has been a pleasure to have worked with you.

Regards

Daniel A. Sanmartin