cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I share a ppt with animation?

lbeemer01
Level 1
Level 1

In a meeting or event, how do I share a PowerPoint presentation with attendees so it displays built-in animation and transitions?

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Libby,

You can find instructions for sharing a presentation with slide animations and transitions here:

Show slide animations and transitions in a shared presentation

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Thanks Kelli,

The ppt is only one component of the webinar. I also have a camera enabled. In order for attendees to see the ppt and the camera, I share "file (including video)"  Sharing Application or My Screen won't show the camera, correct? What do I share if I want to show the ppt with animation/transitions and the camera?

thank you

Libby

Libby

Are you doing this session on WebEx or Spark? I ask because you can have a meeting inside Spark or inside WebEx. If this is indeed WebEx, if you want the best video experience, you should join from a Telepresence style endpoint to get that rich 1080p experience and then share content and folks can see both. However if you stick to your web cam then they can see u and the content at the same time too.

Now animations in PPT may not be perfect and one option is to upload the deck and share vs from your PC and there is also another method to convert to UCF format

I'm using Webex Event.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: