Views
Helpful
Replies

How get the user voice mail in a unity system call handler

Rafael Jimenez
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I deployed a unity AA with CTI route Point, hunt pilot, hunt lists and hunt groups.

I want the last phone (DN) in the selected Current Line Group Members goes to the voice mail if is busy or no answer, but is not working.linegroup.png

I’m using top-down Distribution Algorithm .

Some advice to solve this issue.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Here is another way to achieve this:

• Configure Forward Hunt No Answer and Busy settings under Hunt Pilot. Forward it to Voicemail Pilot for example 4000.

Untitled.png

• In Unity Connection, create Forwarded Routing Rule for Hunt Pilot. Select User with Mailbox as the last member of your line group.

Untitled1.png

• Add Routing Rule Condition as follows:

Untitled2.png

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

Hi Rafael,

Did you try the configuration that I posted?

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

The way to solve that is to configure Final Forwarding Settings on the Hunt Pilot using that Line Group:

Maren

HP-FFB.jpg

Thanks Maren,

I don´t see the Final Forwarding Settings option in my CUCM. I´m using a 8.6 version.

Is this option available for this version?

thanks

Here is another way to achieve this:

• Configure Forward Hunt No Answer and Busy settings under Hunt Pilot. Forward it to Voicemail Pilot for example 4000.

Untitled.png

• In Unity Connection, create Forwarded Routing Rule for Hunt Pilot. Select User with Mailbox as the last member of your line group.

Untitled1.png

• Add Routing Rule Condition as follows:

Untitled2.png

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

In CUCM 8.6 it was called "Hunt Forward", and the settings are on the Hunt Pilot page.

HFSettings.jpg

Hello Maren,

I tried but not working.

Hi Rafael,

Did you try the configuration that I posted?

Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thanks Vaijanath, no yet. I will try..

As @Vaijanath Sonvane said, in addition to the Final Forwarding Settings on the Hunt Pilot, you will also need that Forwarded Call Routing Rule capturing the call based on the original called number (the hunt pilot) and sending it to the appropriate Call Handler.

Maren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: