cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add "Record Your Message at the Ton" after personal greeting in a call handler

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

I configured a call handler and the call flow as follows:

Caller-->Main number-->Unity-->Call handler: my personal greeting (Caller input), the call action for after greeting is taking message. However, i only heard beep after greeting when i stay on the line without any input, there is no "record your message at the ton". How can i add the option?

Image 2.png

Thanks in advance,

Eric

5 Replies 5

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2
Any advice?

Forgive the obvious question, but have you tried this?

Snag_1d88053.png

Response Signature

Tried already, still heard one beep.

Can you please show what greetings you have enabled on this call handler and what settings you have on the general page of it?

Response Signature

To test for what Roger is suggesting, set the call handler to the system default greeting, check the box for the 'record your message at the tone' and see what happens. If you get the system greeting, followed by the announcement, followed by taking a message, you know that the problem is with the recorded greeting itself.

And, as Roger suggested, be sure that you have a greeting recorded, that you can play it successfully via the GUI, and that the greeting is enabled. (The Standard Greeting is always enabled.)

Maren