Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrating Webex application for video meetings with existing CUCM/MX200

awadmohammad5
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts

I would like to know can we integrate cisco webex application with our existing CUCM/MX200 Telepresence for Video conference meetings ?

kindly let me know what do i need for this.

Awad Mohammad
6 Replies 6

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there 

Yes, you can register MX200with CUCM and the WebEx video support is available for this device.

Below is the matrix guide

https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-ca/DOC-6428

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Thanks for your reply,  could you please let me know what do we need to use this video meeting service with Cisco webex ? 

Just purcashing Cisco webex for end user enough ? Or do we need some type of servers or CRM ?

thanks 

Awad Mohammad

Hi there

Can you list down the UC apps you have in your premises. Like CUCM, IMP, Expresway etc

Hope this helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi

We Have CUCM cluster, 10.5,IMP,Expressway E&C, Cisco Unity Connection and Two MX200G2,Huawei RP 200 telepresence.
these MX200 and Huawei TP are registered with CUCM

Regards
Awad
Awad Mohammad

Hi there 

I think you are good to go with Cloud WebEx. 

Below are the WebEx plans 

https://www.webex.com/wx11/index.html

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

*Please rate helpful posts***

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You would simply build the necessary routing to place the call to Webex at minimum. Since you have Expressway it is essentially a B2B call just without the license charge. Then you schedule meetings in Webex or use a PMR and you can join it like any bridge call. 

If the endpoint supports scheduling with the TMS application you may want that for on premise support of scheduling. 

What you’d be essentially purchasing, if you’re referring to the Webex Meetings service, is a fancy video bridge.