Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for iPhone not receiving incoming calls

chad_meyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

I have a customer who I initially setup a Jabber for iPhone account for that was working with no issues.  He got a new iPhone and installed the Jabber app and is now unable to receive incoming calls.  I verified configs are correct and tried refreshing the config and resetting Jabber but the issue persists.  The phone services box is checked stating it is correct and he verified he can make outbound calls.  There is no MRA configuration involved.  Notifications are allowed in iOS itself and I also verified that Do Not Disturb is disabled on the TCT profile.  Both CUCM and IM&P are running 11.5.1 SU2.  He was unable to say what version of Jabber he was running pre phone upgrade.  He is currently running v12.7.2 of the app.  Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is APNS properly configured in that cluster?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It looks like the cluster needs to be on 11.5.1 SU3 in order to configure this.  I am on SU2 so I am assuming that is where my problem is.  What I don't understand is why this was previously working.  Was there a change in the iPhone app that now requires this configuration?

There was a change in iOS, you can find plenty of info on the topic as anything that runs on iPhone was affected.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate