Views
Helpful
Replies

License Question

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know if someone can tell me what do these acronyms mean when it comes to licensing for Smartnet. I have an excel spread sheet with 4 tabs and they are SNT, SNTP, C4P, and ECMU. I know what SNT and SNTP stand for but I can't find anything on the internet that explains what C4P and ECUM are. If anyone can tell me these stand for I would greatly appreciate and and I look forward to your replies and have a great day.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
C4P is similar to SNTP but allows for onsite support or a field engineer to be dispatched for any part replacement.
ECMU is basically the SWSS software support service only. I believe it replaced Essential Operate Service (ESW).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
C4P is similar to SNTP but allows for onsite support or a field engineer to be dispatched for any part replacement.
ECMU is basically the SWSS software support service only. I believe it replaced Essential Operate Service (ESW).
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: