Helpful
Replies

log4j effect on CUCM

min ko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I hope you are having a great day.

Please do let me know on CUCM server version 11.5.1 (10000-6) is affected by log4j or not? Could I get some documents to reference.

Thanks and best regards,

Min Ko.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The fix for this defect is made available for the versions that @Nithin Eluvathingal posted the outtake from the link in his post as they are affected. Your version is the base release of 11.5, so you won’t be able to install the fix for the defect on that version as it is not affected. Even so the advise for you is to upgrade to the latest SU release and install the fix for the defect as your version is very old and outdated.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

Effected version are those mentioned in the table. Your version is not affected.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Cisco Unified Communications Manager / Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition

CSCwa47249

11.5(1)SU7 patch (16 Dec 2021)

11.5(1)SU8 patch (16 Dec 2021)

11.5(1)SU9 patch (16 Dec 2021)

11.5(1)SU10 patch (16 Dec 2021)

11.5(1.18119-2) through 11.5(1.23162-1) patch (16 Dec 2021)

https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-apache-log4j-qRuKNEbd

Response Signature

Dear Mr. Nithin,

How to find 11.5.1 (10000-6) in affected or not because I cannot found in that version from above link.

Thanks for your kind help.

Your Sincerely,

Min Ko.

The fix for this defect is made available for the versions that @Nithin Eluvathingal posted the outtake from the link in his post as they are affected. Your version is the base release of 11.5, so you won’t be able to install the fix for the defect on that version as it is not affected. Even so the advise for you is to upgrade to the latest SU release and install the fix for the defect as your version is very old and outdated.

Response Signature

Hello Mr.Roger,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Now I have cleared.

Your Sincerely,

Min Ko.

Effected version are those mentioned in the table. Your version is not affected.

Response Signature

Hello Mr.Nithin,

I really appreciated for you help. Now I have cleared.

Your Sincerely,

Min Ko.