Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help for Dial peer configuration outbound

yadwindersingh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

is there any way to configure outbound dial-peer on the base of  calling party number.

I have a requirement where i need to route all outgoing calls (from a particular  phone number 2222) on specific PRI line (E0/0/0) and calls from other phones at other PRI line (E0/1/0)

thanks 

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the Jabber Clients community, you probably want to move this to other collaboration... or IP Telephony forums.

It will also help if you mention if this is CME or CUCM, and version.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes you can do this by making sure that the incoming dial-peer gets matched as per the ANI, add a prefix to called number and make a new pots dial-peer for the prefix.

Technique is:

(a). Create a translation rule for the called number which adds a prefix to it. For example if a user dials 91408 895 2345 it will translate it to 01191408 895 2345.

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^.\(.*\)/ /111\1/

Voice translation profile called

translate called 1

(b) Create a VOIP dial-peer based on ANI

Dial-peer voice 1 voip

answer-address 2222

no vad

voice-class codec 1

translate calling 1

(c). Create a new POTS dial-peer for the E0/0/0 pri with destination pattern of 111T:

Dial-peer voice 2 pots

destination pattern 111T

port 0/0/0:15

once you set the destination-pattern 111T, the gateway will remove 111 from it and will route the call to PSTN.

(d). for the rest of the calls you can match the normal incoming dial-peer with incoming called-number .T.

dial-peer voice 3 VoIP

incoming called-number .

Dila-peer voice 4 pots

port 0/1/0:15

destination-pattern .T

Aseem

(Please rate if useful)

Hi Aseem,

It was very helpfull. Thanks for ur help.

Hi Yadwinder,

You are most welcome! I am glad it helped you. Please rate the useful posts and mark it as a solution.

HTH

Aseem