Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service for Hunt Group

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I have a group of users who are in a hunt group and they want to have a night service enabled. I asked them would they like to have TOD routing enabled and they said no because some days they leave early and some days they leave late and TOD routing will come on everyday at the same time. What they are looking for is a button that the last person who leaves for the day can enable and users get the IVR and then in the morning they can start taking regular calls again. I know how to configure TOD routing but what they are looking for I've never done and I wanted someone to point me in the direction of how to configure this. Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to your replies and have a great day.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick.Brandt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you can create a cti port with the HP number as DN and change the HP number to something else.

After that forward all the cti port to the new HP number.

The people should get the cti port assigned as controlled device and can change the forward now on their own. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick.Brandt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you can create a cti port with the HP number as DN and change the HP number to something else.

After that forward all the cti port to the new HP number.

The people should get the cti port assigned as controlled device and can change the forward now on their own. 

Thank you very much Patrick I appreciate the fast response