Views
Helpful
Replies

No access to Serviceability reports Archive

hyortiz01
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends:

I tried to enter the Serviceability reports Archive on CUCM, but I recieved the message "Unable to access Remote Node"(image attached). Do you have any idea to resolve the issue? thanks a lot

8 Replies 8

How many nodes you have, which node you are trying from. 

Response Signature

We have one publisher and four subscriber. I proved on Publisher, but this message appeared on screen

Check if your cluster db is in sync

Check  if certificates are valid or not.

Response Signature

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Regenerate the tomcat cert(set cert regen tomcat) and then restart the Cisco Tomcat service (utils service start Cisco Tomcat), Hope it will resolve your issue.

Please rate helpful posts ! If this answered your question please click “Accept As Solution”

Hello Sadav:

I am going to try with this suggestion. thanks a lot!!!

I just regenerate the certificate, but the result was the same. any other suggestion??

After regenerate cert on both pub and sub, did you restarted tomcat services on all nodes ?

Symptom:

Generic error "Connection to the Server cannot be established(Unable to access Remote Node)" thrown on the serviceability page, when the remote node's tomcat certificate has expired.

Conditions:

Pub - has valid tomcat certificate
Sub - has expired tomcat certificate

Seems like hitting below bugs.

https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCth44399

++ check below related post it may be helpful

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/not-able-to-access-cucm-subscriber-s-service-activation-page/td-p/1669344?utm_source=bugqv&utm_content=https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCth44399

Pls vote all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

To view  Serviceability Reports Archive below task should be completed completed. 

Set Up Serviceability Reports Archive Overview

The following steps provide information for configuring the serviceability report archive feature.

Procedure

Step 1

Activate the Cisco Serviceability Reporter service.

Step 2

Configure the Cisco Serviceability Reporter service parameters.

Step 3

View the reports that the Cisco Serviceability Reporter service generates.

Activate the Cisco Serviceability Reporter service, which is CPU intensive. After you activate the service, report generation may take up to 24 hours.

Unified Communications Manager only: Cisco recommends that you activate the service on a non-call-processing server.

Cisco Serviceability Reporter

Activate on only the first node.

Note

The service only generates reports on the first node even if you activate the service on other nodes.

I tested this on three different  clusters. 

• First cluster two CUCM12.5 nodes , certificates all valid, did a cluster reboot. even with all required service it says Unable to access Remote Node
  • Cluster 2 , Two CUCM 10.5 nodes , Few  trust  certificates are invalid, regenerated the certificates, did a cluster restart .even with all required service it says Unable to access Remote Node
  • Third cluster,Single node CUCM 12.5, it worked with any issues. 

I would suggest to contact TAC.

Response Signature