cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Partial Service on PUB but not SUB

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

Yesterday I deleted CTI Route Point 7001 in Call Manager, not realizing it was a Trigger for an APP in UCCX
Today I deleted 7001 the Trigger in the App and also deleted the CTI Route Point in Call Manager.
Trying to get to ground zero. Trying to remove all traces of 7001 so I can get PUB and SUB in synch.

I've run a Data Synch in "Cisco Unified CM Telephony Data Synchronization" and it runs clean

PUB is still in "Partial Service" and SUB in "In Service"
What will show me what PUB is having an issue with?

Any help would be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The "In Service" "Partial Service" is the status of the SIP Trunk as seen in UCCX or in CUCM? Have you performed a reset of the trunk(s)?

Maren

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

The "In Service" "Partial Service" is the status of the SIP Trunk as seen in UCCX or in CUCM? Have you performed a reset of the trunk(s)?

Maren

Hi Maren, after deleting all traces of 7001, I ended up "Cisco Unified CCX Engine" on the PUB and that cleared up the issue.

Not the most eloquent way to resolve this, but it worked.

Hi Maren, I'm watching your "Community Live event: CUCM Bulk Administration Tool: Practical Things You Can Use Every Day" on YouTube! Great information!!!

Where in the Cisco Community could I ask more questions about the Bulk Admin tool?

Hi Maren, I thought I found it, but didn't...

I'm glad you found the BAT event useful! Of the Community Events I've run, that was my favorite.

Feel free to ask questions about BAT functionality here in the Community, just the same as you did with your original question. I will note, though, that for administrative questions like using BAT we will hope that you've at least tried to parse the Administration Guide before you ask a question. (Some folks get in quite a huff if a poster hasn't done some basic background....lol)

When you say you thought you had found it, what do you mean?

Maren

Thanks for the heads up.
I need to watch the video again and do some testing to make sure I've got it.
I think I get the custom file search
Making changes with a custom file, I think I get...
As long as I have the device name for example then everything else I have in the fields over writes what was there?
This would apply to Devices, Extensions or User I would assume, is that correct?

I meant that it looks like a lot of the questions are in the "IP Telephony and Phones" section

As long as I have the device name for example then everything else I have in the fields over writes what was there?
This would apply to Devices, Extensions or User I would assume, is that correct?

Yes.

As for posting in the 'wrong' forum, as long as you are close you are okay. If you asked a BAT question in the Webex forum it would probably get moved by a Moderator. But if you ask here or in IPT, you'll be fine.

Maren