Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing Warning message and auto hangup the call from CUC 12.5 server

I setup Maximum Message Length under the user message settings up to 5 seconds, and I disabled greetings from user 'standard' settings under greetings menu. when I tried to dial user number and its passing to voicemail extension and can hear the beep tone only. but after 5 seconds I can hear one warning message to " to send this message press #....." . can we can remove this warning message? and need to hangup the call automatically. kindly suggest some configuration changes from CUC side. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

By unchecking the below option, you can remove the extra edit option in the last message. But the message "to send this message press # or hangup  to discard ... " cannot be removed. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 5.21.34 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

I couldn't find a option to change that 5 second timer, if no voice detected while recording the greeting.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

AFAIK, thats the default option which you cannot change. To send the message which you recorded, you can hang up the call. 

Response Signature

Thank you for the reply,

So you are saying there is no auto hang-up option in unity connection after complete the message content length time?

By unchecking the below option, you can remove the extra edit option in the last message. But the message "to send this message press # or hangup  to discard ... " cannot be removed. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 5.21.34 PM.png

Response Signature

Hi Nithin,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can we possible to change this message taking option with our own voice recorded or can use any other language?

And one more issue facing like, if the customer voice not detected by system in 3-5 seconds, will message taking option play?

can we extend this time if possible?

Its the Maximum message length you set, which cannot be expended by the caller.

Response Signature

As per the current settings, message content length is 30 seconds. if the voice not detected in 3-5 seconds can hear the message taking option due to voice inactivity.

Is there any option to extend this 3-5 seconds to 10 seconds.

and the message taking option greeting can record with our own voice or can be play in any other language?

I couldn't find a option to change that 5 second timer, if no voice detected while recording the greeting.

Response Signature

Yes, I am also not able to find the option.

Thanks for the confirmation.

You can have custom rerecorded  greeting(Record a new greeting and select My Personal Recording.

By unchecking the below option it wont Play the "Record Your Message at the Tone" Prompt.

Capture.PNG

Response Signature

could you advice me where I can search the message taking option greeting in CUC. if we changed our personal greeting also wont help to stop the default message taking option, right?

On the above screenshot I already disabled all greetings, can hear the beep tone while customer connect the voicemail number. 

only need to look for the message taking option greeting (press # to send, press 3 rerecord etc....).

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you don't want a user to leave a message you can play a blank greeting and then set the after greeting action to hang up.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate