cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule Webex from Spark

Kenneth Newman
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to Spark. I am trying to dive in and be all-in. One thing I am either not finding or not doing correctly is understanding integrations to Webex. I am trying to stream line Pre-sales\Post-Sales processes. From a presales perspective Spark has already reduced meetings for me, specifically scoping and collaboration on solutions.

Transitioning to the Post sales process is where I am moving to next. As our internal processes dictate, internal kick-off meetings take place involving all key internal resources. (Engineers, PMs, Account Execs, etc). Naturally I would like to schedule a meeting with the same people that have been part of the discussion in spark.

Is this possible?

I think I read somewhere that if you have a webex meeting predefined you can pull it into the Spark room but nothing on generating from a spark room. Spark seems like an Instant connect tool. If that's the case, ok or maybe I am missing something in the way I Am using Spark.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ken,

With Hybrid Calendar Service you can setup the meeting with @webex and/or @spark, where @spark will automatically create the room of individuals in Cisco Spark to have the conversations before, during, and after the meeting.
Use @WebEx and @Spark to Schedule an Outlook Me... | Cisco Cloud Collaboration Help Central

Louis

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ken,

With Hybrid Calendar Service you can setup the meeting with @webex and/or @spark, where @spark will automatically create the room of individuals in Cisco Spark to have the conversations before, during, and after the meeting.
Use @WebEx and @Spark to Schedule an Outlook Me... | Cisco Cloud Collaboration Help Central

Louis