Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After upgrading from Jabber 11.1.2 to 11.5.0, Jabber runs fine until I restart my computer.  After a reboot a get the following message "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\C...

Hi, I have installed several times Telepresence server/conductor/TMS and the Cisco video phones can do very easy video conference (88XX, jabber, DX-series etc) As I understand I have seen this in my LAB where 9951 video phones do only audio conferen...

Hi,I have embedded Cisco Spark Web UI (https://web.ciscospark.com/) in my app. The app has basic PHP authentication module. I want user to auto logged in to Cisco Spark account on logging in through my app (written in PHP). I could not find any API o...

Hi, We are currently having issue on Jabber application. Instead of the full name of the user is being displayed at the top of the screen its the userID. How can we make changes of it. We are running CUCM Version 10.5.1.10000-7  and CUPS version 10...

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm able to connect calls but I get no audio or video in either direction.  According to the install guide "Cisco Jabber Guest media does not go through the traversal link between Cisco Expressway-E and Cisco Expressway-C" and "Inbound firewall rules...

Mike Assel by Level 4
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I posted this in the webex forum, but noticed someone had posted similar back in March and not had a response, so apologies for the duplicate post!Is it possible to replace the prompts in WebEx Meetings Server? I can't see it mentioned anywhere in...

Jabber (MAC or Windows) when connected over MRA and dial into a CMR or premise TP endpoint we are not able to do video unless we have the setting "Always Start My Calls With Video" checked before the call is made.  Most times we don't want to do vide...