cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

support for shared lines

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Not had a chance to try anything BUT how can jabber support a shared line? With a desk phone I could use barge/cbarge.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jabber will support a shared line; however, last I checked it does not have the Barge/cBarge functionality at this point. So, excluding those softkeys you should have a roughly equivalent experience between a 7945 and Jabber vs two 7945s.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

HI Jonathan,

Hope you doing well.Please guide me to  resolve the issue which I am facing for Cisco jabber in CME.

I have implemented Cisco jabeer with CME 9.1 .Its working fine but we are facing some intermediate issues.

We have shared lines for 7945 IP Phone and Cisco jabber Smart phones(Lels say example Extension 1334. I have attached running configuration along with this).We installed Jabber for 4-5 users only for testing purposes.The issue we are facing is mentioned below.Please have a look on this.

1.       Cisco anyconnect is working fine but users are facing problem with the Desk Phones like when try to make a phone call they receive busy                   tone.(Only for Jabber users) at that time cisco jabber showing red light on the Smart phones.

2.   Line dropped if one call in progress with jabber and second call is coming(Only for Jabber users)

Please review the attached configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Nithin Louis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: