Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hiwe have cups 8.6.4 with cucm 8.6.2 and cisco jabber 9.1.3 clients. CUCM and CUPS are AD integrated with 2008 r2 domain.i have noticed that some users do not have their name listed as Lastname, Firstname but as user@domain.comi did the following tes...

Does anyone know if the Jabber clients are to support High Availability the same as CUPC does?I have heard here and there that the later releases are supposed to however yet to be convinced.For example, I had to restart the UP XCP Router service for ...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber AD Problems

Hi all,I am having problems with AD over all devices. I have the AD server defined on the Presence server.Desktop - Can search AD, but users show up as User ID eg. I am searching for John Smith, so I type Joh... and then user jsmith will appear in th...

We really want to get a persistent chat room setup for users so that ones coming on shift in our 24/7 operation can come in without having to start new group chats etc. is this feature available somehow on the CuCM backend?Sent from Cisco Technical S...

My clients routinely hang up on calls, due pressing "ESC" in error.When receiving or making calls using jabber, it becomes the active application. Since our business application heavily utilizes the ESC key for navigation, and cannot be changed, the ...

I have jabber running on a windows 8 machine. I can't get deskphone video to work. Also when using a wireless usb headset my voice will not work. The voice will work if I use wired headset. Does anyone know when windows 8 will be supported, or when a...