cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX add certificate using java

e23
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we have a certificate installed on a soap server and we are trying to connect to it using java and uccx editor,

I would like to know if it's possible to do it using java.

When we added the certificate files to the uccx it returned handshake failed exception. 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I hope, I got it right:
UCCX connects to a SOAP server, and while connecting UCCX should verify the certificate of the SOAP server.

If yes, then you need to upload the certificate of the SOAP server and / or the CA-certificate into UCCX (probably into "tomcat-trust" store) via OS administration GUI.

Nothing about certificates is done in the UCCX editor, this is only for the script editing.

View solution in original post

You are correct, the certificate chain needs to be added to the tomcat-trust store in CCX.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

What are you trying to do? From your post, I don't understand what you are doing or what you are trying to achieve. Your post is very confusing.

Hello,

I have to files, p12 and jks + password

The target is to validate the certificate from UCCX side to connect to the soap server.

I just want to know if i should do it in java (in UCCX Editor) or on UCCX level.

if i have to do it in java what are the steps that i should follow.  

I hope, I got it right:
UCCX connects to a SOAP server, and while connecting UCCX should verify the certificate of the SOAP server.

If yes, then you need to upload the certificate of the SOAP server and / or the CA-certificate into UCCX (probably into "tomcat-trust" store) via OS administration GUI.

Nothing about certificates is done in the UCCX editor, this is only for the script editing.

You are correct, the certificate chain needs to be added to the tomcat-trust store in CCX.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: