cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to have 1:1 with colleague

scarriga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My colleague @Alex Puorro and I have had an issue with our 1:1 room since January.  I can send messages fine, however he can not view my messages.  He sees "Message can not be decrypted".  When he attempts to send a message to me, he sees "Message failed to send".  The room does pop to the top when he calls me, and I can share my desktop, however his Spark client crashes when I share.  We have no way of "destroying" this conversation and starting from scratch.  Not seeing any option to submit a support ticket.  Assistance please?

2 Replies 2

jminasia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this question. Can you clarify if your colleague is having this issue on a specific client or across all clients ? Is it happening on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac or Web client?

Thank you

Hi Jean,

This happens for him across all clients and only with me.  Has been happening since January - I was a remote worker at the time and didn't realize this as I can see he has read my messages and could see responding indicator, but never received his messages - we would end up IMing for convenience.  Just put the pieces together now that I am in the office. 

Thanks in advance for your help.