Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

From what I’m reading in the support forums, Jabber creates one file located at...... (C:\Users[userid]\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History).Currently there is no way to delete this except by deleting the .db file that holds...

rangerya by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

About to install CWMS 2.5 on B-series at a customer that has NetApp NFS datastore which only allows thin provisioning. I found the following statement in CWMS install guide, can someone confirm if it would be supported to install CWMS as thin provisi...

My colleague @Alex Puorro and I have had an issue with our 1:1 room since January.  I can send messages fine, however he can not view my messages.  He sees "Message can not be decrypted".  When he attempts to send a message to me, he sees "Message fa...

scarriga by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my DX80, when I log into the Jabber client, it displays name@domain, rather than a common name such as First Last. This works correctly on Jabber Desktop and mobile clients. I suspect this has something to do with BDI configuration and I've played...

rfrome by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Yesterday we upgraded our Expressway C and E to X8.5.2 from X8.2.1 Now, our Jabber for iOS and Jabber for Android devices are disconnecting more frequently. When the application is re-opened, the user is told that their password is wrong. If they re-...

Top Solution Authors