Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity voicemail issue

Could anyone help me configure which reasons could cause strange behavior for forwarding calls to the wrong users' voice mail?

• 1001 call 1002
  • 1002 is ringing but does not answer, After 5 sec (DN configuration), 
  • The call is forwarded to the voice mail of 1001, not 1002 !!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Great, can you also check to ensure you have "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound" set on the SIP trunk to Unity and that the Route Pattern does NOT have "use external phone number" checkbox checked.

If that does not help the screen shot if the port status monitor will be helpful.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Few things to check:

What is the voicemail profile defined as?

Is this happening only for this one DN or across the board for otter's?

What is the system and versions, i.e. CUCM with Unity Connection version X, SIP or SCCP integration?

Do you have any routing rules in Unity that could be interfering?

Use Unity Port Status Monitor to check what digits are arriving to Unity http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x/PortStatusMonitorCUC7x.html and provide screen shot

>>Voice mail profile 7900/Internal-css
>>No, it happens for all DN
>>System version for cucm and cuc is v12.5
>>SIP Integration
>>NO ROUTING RULES applied ,

Great, can you also check to ensure you have "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound" set on the SIP trunk to Unity and that the Route Pattern does NOT have "use external phone number" checkbox checked.

If that does not help the screen shot if the port status monitor will be helpful.

Realy thank you, Chris, I missed to check "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery", and now voicemail works properly