cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Error message: "Your account is blocked by your site administrator. Please contact your site administrator for details.

diane.dinsmore
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx version 2.5.1.6139.B-AE

WebEx Productivity Tools: 2.82.502.11

One of our users cannot use the Webex/Outlook tool.  She receives this message when she tries to add Webex to an Outlook meeting:

Your account is blocked by your site administrator. Please contact your site administrator for details.

When she goes directly to the Webex site (not using Outlook), she signs in (SSO) with no problem.

Any ideas?

9 Replies 9

al-karim.esmail
Level 1
Level 1

Ditto.  I have the same issue.  Please help.

I have the same issue as dpetrovi.  The error message is :  Your account is blocked by your site administrator. Please contact your site administrator for details.

I am on a Mac operating environment running OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.2.  I am also running Office for Mac 2016 - Outlook for Mac - Version 15.17 (151206).  I am signing is as myself and I am trying to arrange a meeting.  The Meet Now component of the productivity tool work from the ribbon however there is no WebEx button in Outlook.  

I am not a delegate of any kind.  

I am able to log into the WebEx tool just fine.

I am arranging a meeting for myself.

I have logged out of the WebEx productivity tool and logged in.  I have also started the Outlook client multiple times and this did not make any difference.

Hi Al-karim,

Diane's issue is with Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS) product that this support community is for. CWMS product doesn't support Productivity Tools for Mac.

If you are using WebEx SaaS, unfortunately, this community is not observed by WebEx SaaS experts, and you may need to reach out to WebEx SaaS support .

Kind regards,

-Dejan

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Diane,

Is this user a delegate for another account?

Is she trying to schedule for herself or for someone else?

Can she log in to WebEx Productivity Tools at all?

Has she tried to log out and log back in to WebEx Productivity Tools and restarts Outlook?

-Dejan

Dejan: 

Answers:

She is a delegate for several other accounts

She is trying to schedule for herself and others

She can log into Tools.

We have logged into tools and restarted Outlook.

Yesterday I opened a ticket with Cisco, but I would appreciate any insight you have.

Hi Diane,

I would check all the accounts she is a delegate for and ensure that all those accounts have an active host account in CWMS. in CWMS 2.5 MR6, we have a defect in PT where an admin tries to schedule a meeting for user A (herself or someone else), but PT schedules a meeting for user B. If user B is inactive on CWMS, this error would occur. The defect is this: CSCuw58442 user cannot schedule meeting from outlook, and it has been resolved in 2.6 version level. 

TAC engineer might be able to test if this is the issue with some custom DLL files, but they would need to obtain them from the engineering team. This shouldn't be a solution for you, but just to test and confirm if this is the issue you are experiencing. 

If it is, the proper solution would be updating to 2.6 version level (and possibly to 2.6 Patch1 to be on the latest and greatest).

-Dejan

Thank you Dejan.

She is delegate for one person who is inactive, but she does not do any work on/for his calendar.  But I reactivated that person anyway, but to no avail. Same problem persists.

That is interesting and would need to be troubleshot . Please, work with the TAC engineer to reproduce the issue, collect wbxtracer logs and possibly Fiddler traces to see what is being communicated between PT and the server and go from there.

Of course Overall System Logs will be needed.

-Dejan

It is possible that some of those accounts she is delegate for might be locked. This is not something you would be able to see easily in CWMS Administration, but the user would be able to see if the system prompts them to enter CAPTCHA when logging in to WebEx Site.

Can you see with each of those accounts if they can successfully log into WebEx Site URL themselves?

I know it might be hard to do depending on the user's availability, but it is worth a try.

-Dejan