cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex meeting with spark

jwilde
Level 1
Level 1

i'm sure you can, but can you arrange a meeting through spark?  I thought i had done it before, but can't find the right link or i was wrong.

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Jeff,

I found this document on scheduling a Spark meeting through WebEx (and Outlook).

Use @WebEx and @Spark to Schedule an Outlook Me... | Cisco Cloud Collaboration Help Central

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jeff

The story with Spark and WebEx is changing as we go along this journey. Today Spark has M1 and M2 which is 3/25 basic/advanced meetings that has no dependency on WebEx. WebEx on iOS shows sync with your calendar which has WebEx and allows you proximity start a meeting with a video endpoint or just join from the app

On the thick client we have yet to see the Meetings integration for WebEx be built natively but that's on the roadmap so u can start PMR/CMR inside your spark room. Today you have to use either PT tools or @webex using calendar connector outside of Spark client to schedule a WebEx

So you can't technically schedule a WebEx inside spark but as I said that will change shortly