Comments
Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Introduction

CAD integration with SIP Phone's

Problem

Agent login in CAD failed  with below error if they use SIP Phone's

"Login failed due to configuration error with the phone with Jtapi and unified communication "

Solution

To Control SIP phones RMCM user should have "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf" Permission  along with "standard CTI enable "

Reference BUG:-CSCti46142

Comments

Hi - Above mentioned groups, Will be added by default in RMCM User of CUCM, once its created in UCCX.

We no need to add manually right?

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No only "Standard CTI enable" is added automatically . If you use SIP phone then you have to add "Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf" Manually in RMCM .

Hi - Today i have installed New setup of UCCX 8.5.1 and created JTAPI and RMCM USER IN UCCX, When i checked the CUCM Application user Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf and standard CTI Enabled added Autmatically.

Ravi Shankar Pandit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what is the version of your call manager ?. Because in TAC we got lots of cases where we this kind of issue's

Joe Gilbert
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue with CAD 10 and 8841 sip phone and your solution worked as well. Thank you, Ravi!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: