The Desktop Sharing Option is grayed out in the Chat Window.
Cisco Jabber 9.0.1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6.1 and 8.6.2
Cisco Unified Presence Server 8.x (On-premises deployment)
Cisco WebEx Connect (Cloud based deployments)
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for video desktop sharing, you need to apply a COP file to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and enable video desktop sharing on the SIP profiles of CSF devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.1 -
On the CUCM Admin page –
1. Enable desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices. To do that –
- Select Device >Device Settings >SIP Profile
- Select the appropriate SIP profile
- In the Trunk Specific Configuration section, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP
- Select Save
2. Apply the SIP profile to the appropriate CSF devices as follows:
- Select Device > Phone on an individual device.
- Use the Bulk Administration Tool for multiple devices.
Configuring Desktop Sharing on CUCM 8.6.2 -
On the CUCM –
1. Upload and apply the ‘cmterm-bfcp-e.8-6-2.cop.sgn ‘ COP file for desktop sharing, you can download the Admin folder on the following link to get access to the same.
- Open the Cisco Unified OS Administration interface
- Select Settings > Version
- Select Restart
- Repeat the steps for each node in the cluster, starting with the presentation server.3. Enable video desktop sharing on the SIP Profile for the appropriate CSF devices and apply the SIP profile to the CSF devices, as outlined earlier.
4. Enable video desktop sharing capability on the appropriate devices as follows –
For an individual device, select Allow Presentation Sharing Using BFCP and then select Save
I have a big group of Directors that want to keep Call waiting option on their primary extensions but be able to log into Finesse to view their agents. What are my options? I added an agent extension but still only works if all lines are set to Max ...
Hello,When a user connects to our Meeting via https://join.xyz.com, they will join successfully, if they disconnect or close their browser (in this case chrome) and try to connect again to the meeting, they will not be able to join again, unless they chan...
Dear All, we are using unity version 12.5. we are getting a message in smart licensed portal (unity connection basic messaging user license ) is insufficient. currently the number of user 115.we purchased bundle license BE6K-STA...
Hello,deployment of CMS 2.5.2 for a customer in progress here. The cluster is made up by 2 nodes (say 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.10.2). Below described behaviour was noticed.Occasionally (roughly 1 time a day) the WebRTC access splash page does not show as...
I experienced an issue when using the API commands on a Codec Pro vie the serial port: the command:xCommand Phonebook Search PhonebookType: Corporategives this response:*r Result (status=Error): \x0D\x0A*r Result Reason: "Unknown command"\x0D\x0A*r R...