Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to get authentication token?

qwerty321
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, 

Today I found by accident about Cisco CLI Analyzer tool, and I think it is great. While looking for a manual, I also found Cisco Diagnostic Bridge, and since the setup seemed quite easy, I downloaded the OVA and deployed it. 

I managed to set it up, accept the default cert and add one if the switches, but when I try to run the scan, I get this error:

Screenshot 2018-10-04 at 17.10.18.png

And if I go directly to ip:5001, I also can't login there, I get this:

Screenshot 2018-10-04 at 17.13.51.png

Am I missing something? Maybe I am not licensed to use this tool? 

Thanks, 

Jakub

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Issue was resolved by having the customer on-boarded to Connected TAC. This provided the customer with the necessary access credentials to generate the required API tokens which in turn enables the device scans. To request On-boarding support please email connectedtac_mt@cisco.com for details.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jakub,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Cisco Diagnostic Bridge. Currently the Bridge is part of a limited release and is not an available service to all of our customers.

That being said, the error you are seeing is a result of no Onboarding activities having taken place for you or your company yet. A Cisco API Client ID and Secret needs to be generated for you to authenticate and generate the aforementioned token.

I will contact our Onboarding team and see if we can make an exception in this case and have the necessary credentials generated for you.

Regards,

Joshua

Issue was resolved by having the customer on-boarded to Connected TAC. This provided the customer with the necessary access credentials to generate the required API tokens which in turn enables the device scans. To request On-boarding support please email connectedtac_mt@cisco.com for details.