Views
Helpful
Replies

2 UCCX in the same CUCM

Claudio Costa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm developing a scenario with customer have two distinct UCCX to 2 distinct remote office in the same CUCM. I have 2 UCCX version 8.5.1.10000-37 and 1 cluster CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.

I have 2 distinct axluccx_users, 2 distinct rmcm_users, 2 distinct jtapi_users, but i see all users in the 2 UCCXs servers, but i can not see all agents in 2 UCCX. Each UCCX can see respective agents.

Each application users contais only respectives CTI ports, devices, etc.

or

The supersivor have any other option to change the agent skill without accessing the Web Application of the IPCC, but supervisors need to constantly change the skill of the agents. This customer have any CSQ based in skill.

Best Regards,

Cláudio Costa

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Claudio

Each UCCX system will show all the users marked with an 'IPCC Extension' in the CUCM system, so Supervsiors managing skills will see all the users and you cannot prevent that.

The 'team' and 'skill' configurations are specific to each cluster, so if you don't allocate the users from the other UCCX system to teams then they don't show up in the Supervisor app, and you cannot 'break' the other UCCX (i.e. UCCXB) by setting skills wrong on the local UCCX (i.e. UCCXA) - as they are set locally on your cluster.

Agents from the other cluster are going to show up in the Historical Client filter boxes as well.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Claudio

Each UCCX system will show all the users marked with an 'IPCC Extension' in the CUCM system, so Supervsiors managing skills will see all the users and you cannot prevent that.

The 'team' and 'skill' configurations are specific to each cluster, so if you don't allocate the users from the other UCCX system to teams then they don't show up in the Supervisor app, and you cannot 'break' the other UCCX (i.e. UCCXB) by setting skills wrong on the local UCCX (i.e. UCCXA) - as they are set locally on your cluster.

Agents from the other cluster are going to show up in the Historical Client filter boxes as well.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Ok, Thanks.

I signed with the supervisor and user only see their agents, CSQ, etc..

Regards,

Cláudio Costa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: