cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

a few courtesy callback reporting questions....

robby.dermody
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I received some questions on Courtesy Callback (under CVP/UCCE 8.5) from a customer. I've prepared my answers from what I understand about the feature below. Can someone verify these answers please if possible?

Q: How will this affect service level?

A: It would be as if the caller stayed in the queue the entire time (since the IP leg of the call is kept up). In short, service level metrics would not be affected.

Q: How does it affect the abondonment rate?

A: As the IP leg of the call is never ended, the abondonment rate is not affected.

Q: What bucket is the call counted in if we do call the customer back and does it count the call twice – once as an inbound call and the once as an outbound call?

A:The "outbound" call back to the customer is made out on the network edge, so in short it should not affect inbound/outbound reporting.

Thanks for any help,

Robby

2 Replies 2

oabulaban
Level 1
Level 1

as per my understanding, all your answers are fine

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Darcy Nicholas
Level 1
Level 1

I have read your response above, however the way our Courtesy Call Back is configured it appears that the calls are impacting Service Level and Abandon calls.  Our issue is that it is an assumption and we would like to provide it out, any suggestions.  Also, per conversations with Cisco and our understanding of Courtesy Call Back the calls handled and abandon calls are counted in the Call Type (queue) that it was offered.   

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: