Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, guys.Currently we are setting up ucce 8.5(2), cvp 8.5(1) and cubic 8.5(2).I tried to setup the data source for the cvp reporting server in cuic 8.5, but i was not able to connect.Basically, in the Data Source page, I entered the following details...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Xperts,qucik question, I am positioning UCCE for one of my customer and one question that cameup was If the private connection between side A & B is lost 1. what would be the bandwidth consumed for resync after the private connection recovers2. what ...

In Cisco Agent desktop - agents are allowed to multi select wrap up codes?  Only one is written to the database.  does anyone know if it is possible to write more than one wrap code at the end of the agents call?        and have it written?         

Is there a place to download the base install media for QM and WFM version 9? The Cisco software download area only has the SU's, SR's. It needs to be the Cisco OEM version, not Calabrio's. Thanks in advance.

Hi - Facing issue with CTI Route Point in CUCM 8.5, where it is not getting RegisterCreated CTI Route Point with Proper Device PoolAssociated the same to PG userAdded the same in Dialled Number with CUCM RC and associate call Type and ScriptAdded the...

Hello,I am trying to create a script on Call Studio 9.0 containing a Web Service element.When I've loaded the URL after choosing URI, I get the following error:A part definition named Body in the WSDL has no type or element attribute, preventing it f...

Good day. I am working on a new campaign and would like to seek your opinions on how to configure a trunkline to UCCE. For example number  to be configured is 6322588. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.          Nortel PABX...

Would like to get you opinions if this script will allow priority queue-ing. Scanario: Caller calls in and needs choose an option press 1 "Inquiry" and press 2 "Payments"              At the moment, there are 3 calls in the queue who press 1 and 4th ...

CVP 4.0.1 Sr1All my media files are in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\en-us\app location.On Studio - Project Properties - Audio Settings - Def Audio PAth URI - I specify the path as:http://10.1.17.18/en-us/app/My question is there a way to provide two locations ...

Resolved! UCCX Upgrade Query

Hello,I need some assistance while upgrading the UCCX 8.5.1 to 8.5.1 SU41. What should I upgrade first Master or Slave ?2. While upgrading a node should I switch the version of the server and then move to the other node OR swtich version should be do...