Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX String Length

Hello everyone, need your help. We are have a issue when people call into an application, they get the prompt to choos a menu option or a 4 digit extension. However, when they enter 4 digits, somtime the systems adds on an extra digit and send the ca...

Iam looking for prerequisite info whihc helps to understand the sizing of HDS. while i was going through the PCCE sizing it says default HDS instance stores data backup for 40 days only &  one should setup saparate instance for HDS  if data retention...

Good day. Client is requesting to set up multiple voice mail instead a general voicemail for their campaign. Is this possible?                   Also in UCCE is their a report where in you can generate voicemails received?Regards,J...

Hi,How can i find the lenght of a string array, i have used length method to calculate length of single string value,e.gString value = "test"int length = value.length()Now i want to calculate length of a string array.e.gString csv_values = "test,by,r...

Hi All,    I tried to use Demo License for UCCX 9.0 which is in installtion Disk , where as i am getting below error even i tried with ZIP File.   Can any one please help me out to fix this.The following were not uploaded as they are not .lic files ...

Hi all,Pesonal call back is not working for a particular agent.Same Capmpaign and skill group agent are getting call back properly.I configured Personal call back in campign Manager is Use 'Call Back DN'How to troubleshoot this issue..Please help me ...

Need more info regarding error messages (links). Are these error codes made public or just for TAC use?Thanks.---Posted by WebUser Rajesh Nagarajan from Cisco Support Community App