Views
Helpful
Replies

Abandon Call Report UCCE

whenusayloveme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I'm using UCCE 7.5 with IPIVR + ICM for Inbound Agent.

I have two questions about the abandon call report.

1. How to show real time abandon call to Supervisor becasue on the CSD, it does not have the abandon call column. (But UCCX has it).

2. How to find the Abandon Call per Agent and Abandon Call per Skill Group??? Please, suggest

BR

Winai

5 Replies 5

cpi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

From what I've researched, CTIOS doesn't recieve any messages from the CTI server related to abandon calls. The CTI server does get messages about how calls have ended, but it doesn't look like those particualar messgaes are send off to CTIOS server. So out of the box I do not believe that you can retrieve that information real time from the CTI server.

Because that information is available in the ICM database though , you should be able to change the CTIOS client to suit your needs and include a query from the agent_half_hour or agent_skill_group_half_hour to populate a custom field in CTIOS. but If you don't have any development expierence I wouldn't try.

As far as being able to find that information, you can find it in webview under the following reports.

if you looking for a specific agent you can go to

(Agent by Agent)

agent25: Agent Consolidated Half Hour

agent26: Agent Consolidatad Daily

and there will be two field there, Aban while offer, and aban hold. Which should how many calls were abandoned while the call was ringing at the agent desk, or abandoned while the agent put the caller on hold.

The same information can be pulled for a skill group if you goto

(Agent by Skill Group)

agtskg25: Agent Skill Group Consolidated Half Hour

agtskg26: Agent Skill Group Consolidatad Daily

this information is all halfhour based, so there is no real time agent abandon call information.

Hope this helps

Dave.

Use the call type reports for assessing abandoned calls. That's the correct technique. If there is a 1-1 mapping between call types and SGs you can make the inference.

Abandoned at agents - do you mean "abandon ringing"? I guess you don't have "auto answer".

Regards,

Geoff

schalasani
Level 1
Level 1

Try terminational call detail table.

You should be able to find the abandoned calls using timetoaband > 0 and calldisposition = 6 for inbound calls.

I havenot figured all the logic yet. but I am working on it.

schalasani@knoahsoft.com

Try terminational call detail table.

You don't want to look in the TCD. Calls that abandon in queue are marked in the RCD (Route_Call_Detail) table as RouterErrorCode = 448. Easy to find.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Is there a document with the meaning for each RouterErrorCode that I can consult?

Thanks

Victor