Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,        We have CUIC 8.0.3 intefrated with ICM 8.0 . When i pull the report i get the particular which i have attached . Have any 1 faced the same .     Thanks,    Rahul

SERVION by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a company is looking to get a custom application created similar to the UCCX IP Phone Agent, except that would like to get the queue information and ID all on one screen.  Can anyone suggest any developers that may be able to create such an ap...

ccbrogdon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that is not configured to Display Non-ACD calls however they  are still seeing calls to their DID lines apppear in CAD.  These calls are also  appearing in the Agent Real Time Displays in CAD.I read the section in the UCCX User Guide ...

Hi, My record step is failing the second after it plays my message. Whether I turn the beep off or leave it on it goes straight to error msg after my audio.on Gateway I get this..*Mar 16 19:24:58.970: //118//AFW_:/vapp_media_record: codec mismatch ...

Running Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports 8.0 (2.8).When I do a traffic analysis for an 8 hour period, at the bottom of the report I also get an analysis of the two peak hours.  But I’d like an hour by hour detail without having to run the traffic...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The record element was used as a voice mail during the off work time.I set the start with beep=true,file type=wav,leave the file extension and path blank,set the FTP host=15.72.25.65,no firewall enabled in this server.FTP user=admin and password=1111...