Views
Helpful
Replies

Advice Request - SIP, CUBE and VoIP specific learning

FlappyMunthaus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Lovelies,

I've been working specifically as a Network Engineer for 2-3 years now (previously working in and around IS and Telecommunications systems for 15 years)

I'm looking for some advice on courses/learning environments or even recommendations for decent YouTube videos with a focus on VoIP systems, preferably but not limited to using Cisco infrastructure. Covering things like SIP trunking, CUBE/SBC configuration.

The issue I face is that the vast majority of what i have been able to find involves/includes CUCM integration but I want to rebuild my fundamental knowledge so i have a better understanding of how to engineer SIP solutions using any PBX platform. It has been a long time since I have done anything relating to this subject and I am in desperate need of a refresher if not a full reboot starting from scratch. 

If anyone has any ideas or advice for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, you may have a better chance posting this question to the overall Unified Communication board, here https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/bd-p/discussions-uc-infrastructure , since this one is more around contact center which you didn't really mention.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi, you may have a better chance posting this question to the overall Unified Communication board, here https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/bd-p/discussions-uc-infrastructure , since this one is more around contact center which you didn't really mention.

Thanks Bill.king1, I'll close this thread and re-post where you suggested.  I actually don't know why it ended up in "Collaboration > Contact Center" I thought I had selected CUCM but it's probably true to form that I messed up my first ever post