Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Call recording retrieval UCCX

vinayak-nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I need to retrieve a specific call recording (older than 7 days) that is supposedly saved on the UCCX server. I am unable to find any specific document or procedure to retrieve such a recording.  How to retrieve such a specific call recording ? Please guide. 

Note : The call is older than 7 days hence the Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CAD) cannot be used to retrieve it as the default is set to 7 days. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RE: CUCM

Not with the CAD based recording solution.

RE: UCCX

Not that I can think of.

If you moved off of CAD based recording and introduced a separate (3rd party) and dedicated recording solution, then yes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure where you heard/read that the recordings are still on the server after 7 days, but the documentation clearly states the following:

Unless recordings are tagged for an extended lifetime, they are automatically deleted after seven days.

Source: Cisco Supervisor Desktop User Guide 10.5, Page 82

Thanks Anthony for the prompt reply. Is there a way to extend the recording lifetime on the UCCX or CUCM directly for all incoming calls. Actually I am trying to extend the lifetime for all incoming calls to the call center. I do understand that this can be done from the Cisco Supervisor Desktop but i am not able to see any such feature config to be done for all incoming calls from the CUCM or UCCX.. 

RE: CUCM

Not with the CAD based recording solution.

RE: UCCX

Not that I can think of.

If you moved off of CAD based recording and introduced a separate (3rd party) and dedicated recording solution, then yes.

Thanks for clarification Anthony !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: