Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Contact Enterprise Data in Cisco Finesse Supervisor

Hi Guys, 

I am hoping that someone can help me on it. 

One of my clients would like to have the one feature which was available in Cisco supervisor desktop when they move to new Cisco Finesse. 

The CSD feature where the supervisor can get the live call details when he selects the agent from his supervisor pane as shown below;

CSD-Supervisor stats.JPG

I tried with few gadgets but unable to preset the call context data but I can present agent call statistics. so please can someone help to see if it all possible to get the same via any live data reports? 

3 Replies 3

Hello there, 

Please if anyone got any inputs!!!!!

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You are probably getting no answers because Finesse cannot actually do this. At least, not yet.

"The use case of the supervisor accessing the dialogs of their agents was not requested (at least enough for it to be prioritized higher). Most supervisors only want to know about the agent state and the duration in that state."

Source: https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/10-5-supervisor-getting-agent-dialog-data/td-p/3496100

Thanks, Anthony,

At least I have something now to refer back to the customer:). Also will ask straight to Cisco now...

Regards,
Shalid