Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCCX version 11.6 IPCC extension agent is set for a not ready and goes on break. Call comes into the users personal primary extension, is answered by voicemail and the state of the IPCC changes to ready. Anyone have any thoughts on a resolution?

Hi all, I am new to Cisco and CUIC and am learning the ropes as I explore what's possible. I found a minor issue that nobody at my company seems able to help with and after reaching out to Cisco, they seem reluctant to offer any advice. Can anyone he...

jb2_86_uk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to create an e-mail notification to a specific group of Admins when there are no agents in a queue. I was able to get this working without any issues. However they are asking if it is possible to add the name of the CSQ into th...

RHOSK77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering what secret sauce anyone has for enabling SSO Users in CUIC 11.6.   I am doing a fresh install. SSO for Finesse is working 100% AOK; I can login with SSO Creds all day long.   My IDS (Co-resident CUIC, LD, IDS) also reports in Test tha...

Has anyone figured out a way to create a live report from Enterprise Variables?  I have created a custom call variable report for a Supervisor Gadget, it shows the results of a survey, plus details of the call.     The issue is the time delay, since ...