Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I normally configure a single attribute Awithin PQ 1 I then have a queuing part of the script - MOH, Wait announcement etc then after some more MOH and Announcements I then overflow to another PQ2 with attribute B. I also use the requery option of th...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Based on documentation found in Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer Guide Release 11.6(1), Task Routing APIs / Media / Media - Change Agent to Routable/Not Routable section: "The agent's mode is set to routable automatically when the agent signs...

Resolved! AA and IVR on UCCX

Hello all, I am trying to move the date/time of day logic from CUC to UCCX, because I believe UCCX is more flexible and scalable. UCCX is used by only one department with around 10 users, while all the other group calls are managed by CUCM and Hunt G...

Untitled picture.png

Hi, I am new to Finesse and have been asked to setup some Supervisors. This I have done and they can manage their teams, but there are two real time reports on their supervisor desktop and it says they do not have permission to them. Where do I give ...

mbuk123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I need to call third party URL (FQDN based) using Make Rest Call node in CCX Editor. I am trying to achieve this by - 1. Make an entry in the /etc/hosts file on UCCX server for domain, IP mapping.  2. Installing the certificate ( using UCCX Adm...