cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop Error When receive Incoming Call

Yopie Lianto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have  CAD Ver 8.5.1.39   |   CUCM Ver 8.5.1.10000-26   |   UCCX Ver 8.5.1.10000-37  running on my network now.

there some problem occurs when I put an Agent into the Line Group with Top Down Distribution call(actualy all the Distribution call type face the same problem).

1. When the Agent Receive Incoming Call from outside(PSTN) sometimes the CAD don't Show Up and show no response but the CIPC work normaly. showed in  Not Responded.jpg

2. When the Agent Receive Call and it is show up. I can't answer the call. When I press ctrl-A or i push the answer icon i got the error message show in error.jpg , sometimes when i want to make a call the same problem happens

3. When the Agent Pop Up and the caller end the Call before I can answer. The call got stuck in Agent and Agent cannot make a call. Agent must logout and login again to fix this problem, show on the stuck.jpg

4. When the problem 3 occurs and if the Agent don't fix this problem, the stack got more caller. show in stuck2.jpg

I dont know why this happen, all the call come from outside(PSTN). when I test call from internal the problem doesn't occur.

Please help me. Any help will be helpful

Thank you for your help and participation

Regards,

Yopie.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I advise you study at least the basics of UCCX.

No hunt pilot, no line group, no hunt list is needed if you are using UCCX. You configure CSD's and teams instead, in UCCX and assign agents to them. You route a call to a CSD, not to a line group.

G.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

wouldn't be doing my job if I did not ask: why are you putting an agent into a Line Group?

G.

Hi,

For login Cisco Agent Desktop we must login the CIPC first,right?

The one that I put in the line group is the extension on CIPC that we syncron with the CAD.

Thanks

Sorry, I am totally lost. What do you mean by "login to the CIPC first"?

I mean, I see that you are using Cisco Unified IP Communicator (CIPC) but its line number is not supposed to be in a Line Group. And no, it does not synchronize with anything related to UCCX.

G.

Hi,

I have an auto attendant, for example like this:

Welcome to the XYZ Company,

Press 1 for purchasing (10 Agent)

Press 2 for Consult (5 Agent)

Or press 0 for operator help (3 Agent)

When the consumer press 1, I want the call distribute to 10 Agent in the Purchasing team.

To make scenario like this I use the hunt pilot and to use hunt pilot i must have line group first.

So I need to put the 10 Agent into the Line Group.

Thanks.

Hi,

I advise you study at least the basics of UCCX.

No hunt pilot, no line group, no hunt list is needed if you are using UCCX. You configure CSD's and teams instead, in UCCX and assign agents to them. You route a call to a CSD, not to a line group.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for your advice.

The problem solved now, I must use CSQ instead of hunt pilot.

Regards,

Yopie.