Views
Helpful
Replies

agent enforced to not ready state

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

dears,

i have prob in ucce7.2.7 ,that one agent is enforced to not ready state by the pim after completing the incoming call,idoubt the skill that being assigned to having about 170 agents inside,any one have a clue what the problem is ,and what the capacity of skill group in such vesion of ucce7.2.7.

thnaks

4 Replies 4

So, just to make sure I understand.  You have one agent who is forced to not ready after they complete a call?  This agent is in a skill group with many other agents who work fine.  Is this correct?

Can you post the pim log and ctios log for that agent?

david

yes david, just this agent who faced this problem

i check its configuration on system ,and everthis is normal.

there are  no error regarding this agent in the logs except tha on pg1a logs :notificating that" agent ex:40380 is enforced to not ready state" without mentioning the reason .

what about the skill capacity

thanks

Does the agent actually get a call?  Is there a device target for this phone?  If the agent moves to another phone does it work just fine?  There's no problem with skill capacity.

david

yes,once receive a call it's enforced to not ready .

i moved it to more than one ip phone and also asigned to it different SG and the problem is the same.

maybe if i recreate it will solve the problem,but i need to know what the root cause for such issue to avoid it in the future.

thanks