cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Logs under agent names shows no information in CSD

Justin Westover
Level 1
Level 1

I have 1 supervisor and that supervisor needs to see the agent logs under each individual agent name but for some reason there is nothing being reported there. If an agent takes a call or makes a call, inbound or outbound will appear under the agent name with data but logs just will not show anything. Is there a setting somewhere i'm missing?          

8 Replies 8

prashraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Justin,

Please let me know the version of UCCX, CSD installed

Also have you tried restarting the desktop enterprise service and recording/statistics service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I tried the restart of the services and the version of CCX is below. Still no agent logs when the supervisor looks.

Cisco Unified CCX Administration

System version: 8.5.1.11001-35

I don't see anything in there about logging for agents? I don't have a problem with the agent names actually showing within CSD, just the logs for each agent is blank.

You may have already checked this and apologize if you did, but have you verified that the supervisor is configured to see the columns under the Logs?

In Supervisor, go to View - Preferences.  In the window that appears, go to Team - Agent - Logs and click on "Configure" on the right side, in the "Columns" field.  Make sure that the columns have a check mark next to them.

If that is ok, have you tried running Supervisor from a different machine to see if that works?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Yeah I checked the columns out and everything is checked. I also see the same results from all supervisor agents on any computer. If I click on the agent I see the Agent - Agent vs. Team Summary but when I click on logs between the agent It just says in all the columns.

When logged in to supervisor, across the bottom left, it shows supervisor name, service state and time.  Does it say "In Service"?

Also, within UCCX App Admin, under Control Center, are your servers "In_Service" or "Partial_Service"?  If Partial, what services are not up?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi,

Please let me know what is the locale set to for UCCx is it a foreign locale by any chance?

Thanks,

Prashanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: