Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Does anybody have comparitive analysis on how Cisco UCCX solution/features stand in contact center solutions out there e.g Avaya, Nortel etc?Please provide if you have any.Your help is appreciated ThanksKadambari

kbeelwar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an issue i need help to be resolved iam facing in my recording in uccx 8.5 bad quality for recording files my configuration as followingmonitor session 1 source interface Fa0/3 , Fa0/7 , Fa0/9monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/1 ingre...

Hello,Can someone please explain to me what each server and network device mention below function is in a call center environment.1.Peripheral Gateway2. Rogger/Logger3.CTI Server/ Dialer4.CVP media server5.CVP call server4.CVP operations Console5.Adm...

Hello,I am having an issue installing the agent desktop version 8 on a gateway laptop model 265M. Everytime I click on the setup.exe it starts the ctios setup but then it crashes on me and it shutdowns. The setup.exe is fine because I loaded it on ot...

I am trying to find the best solution for line monitoring from another IP phone. We currently have UCCX with call manager 8.6. Basically what I need to accomplish is the ability to monitor and pickup an extension from a remote phone. I have an agent ...

Hi GuysI am collecting a an account number that is up to 16 digits long. If it the string is less than 16 i want to pad the string out with zeros. This is what i have so far.string.length() <= 16     True          set length = string.length() - work ...