Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I have strange issue with silent monitoring, the supervisor can’t hear call from CIT agent when they used CTI version 7.5.1 , but it can be hear fine with CTI desktop version 7.0 ….even I tried to upgrade the supervisor desktop to 7.5.1 or...

Hi,in my contact center we have the requirement to overflow call from first skill group to second and then to third skillgroup.1: if call went to last skillgroup then it should show queued or abandoned in last skillgroup.for this we have done the cha...

This may be a simple question.  We used a consultant to create our contact center so I am unfamiliar with the setup.When, and how, is the trigger created to work in conjunction with the editor?  How do you change the trigger to a different line?  We ...

HiI have configured the presence AXL user to that of my cups username and everything validates okay. My CUPC client works fine and can view all contacts so the LDAP profile is correct.However, when I try to search for contacts within CDA I recieve th...

plearmouth by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members,Kindly clarify me on this please.I have a CUSP like the below config globallyserver-group sip global-load-balance call-idBut in my server group i have the below config looks likeelement ip-address x.x.x.x 5060 tcp q-value 1.0 weight 50elem...

I'm trying to install Cisco Supervisor Desktop 8.0.2.9 on Windows 7 Enterprise.I've installed the agent successfully, and the Administrator.  When I try to install the supervisor, it says there's an application in conflict.I get no other relevent inf...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI there,Not being familiar with historical eporting I am wondering if there is a report that I could run to track our agents phoning a particular number? I have had a look through the various reports but none seem to show me what I am looking for.Th...

ICM 8.5.2i have installed the router and logger on both A and B sides. The router logger service is working fine on the A side but on the B side it is crashing causing the machine to restart. Is there something that i am missing.Regards,Sandeep

HiHow can I run a query with DB read step in UCCX to fetch information from DB only if the variable contains certain value[s].For example in SQL I would use the statement select * from DB where phone1 like '%234%' would return all records that contai...